Welcome to OutThink – a blog for home builder marketing, sales, architecture, and construction executives who are looking to up their game. Create the best homes and optimal experience for buyers shopping online and in your sales centers with insights from Outhouse staff, digital marketing experts, sales gurus, designers, architects and engineers. Push the boundaries with OutThink.
- 3 CRAFTING GREAT OKRs – Part TwoHaving discussed characteristics and tips for creating effective OKRs in part one, we are now ready to begin the process.
- 3 CRAFTING GREAT OKRs – Part OneHaving explored the basics of OKRs and prepared for the OKR journey, we are now ready to craft great OKRs. OKRs are comprised of three components – 1) Objectives, 2) Key Results, and 3) Initiatives. Let’s begin!
- Create a Positivity BiasThe Better Thinking: Think Better. Be Better daily emails from Ronda Conger at CBH Homes have become an integral part of my daily routine. Her series of simple quotes that pack a considerable punch compels me to begin each day focusing on what is truly important.
- Visualization SellsLessons Learned from Zillow + a Trip to Croatia. Imagery and Engaging Tools are Vital to New Home Sales. Virtual Tours and Visualizers Bring Maximum Engagement.
- Pants Optional – Episode Three: Policy UpdatesClients complained they could hear children in the background of a call. After 2020, that complaint no longer exists.
- PREPARING FOR THE OKR JOURNEYReady to get started with OKRs? Part one of our blog series discussed why your company might want to adopt OKRs. Our second post is all about planning. As with any new venture, a little preparation goes a long way in ensuring successful implementation.