Welcome to OutThink – a blog for home builder marketing, sales, architecture, and construction executives who are looking to up their game. Create the best homes and optimal experience for buyers shopping online and in your sales centers with insights from Outhouse staff, digital marketing experts, sales gurus, designers, architects and engineers. Push the boundaries with OutThink.
- Print Marketing Sells New HomesPeople often ask us why a print company specializing in print for home builders is necessary. And builders sometimes ask us if print marketing is even still a valuable sales tool! We answer both question sin this post.
- Interactive Floor Plans Engage Homebuyers“Why do we need interactive floor plans on our website?” That is one of the top questions digital marketing experts receive from home builders. This post discusses how interactive floor plans function and why they are critical for marketing to homebuyers. What is an Interactive Floor Plan? An interactive floor… [Read More]
- New Home Sales Centers Take Center StageHome builders across the nation are investing in their new home sales centers, or model home centers, to showcase their houses and communities. Sales centers are a great vehicle to draw homebuyers in and highlight all your homes offer.
- “Life Is Messy” – “Beat Your Promises”Nuggets of Wisdom from the Home Builder Digital Marketing Summit “Life is messy. Not every home purchase comes from a beautiful situation. People sometimes buy a new home because they got divorced or someone died. If you have kids, your home is likely not perfectly manicured – you probably have… [Read More]
- Know Your AudienceKnowing your core audience is critical to marketing. Although you may find some crossover, the Dodge Ram Truck fan is probably not the same as the Fiat 500 enthusiast. The same holds true for home builder brands.
- 3 Tips to Keep Marketing Momentum in a Slowing EconomyThe economy is slowing down which makes it especially important that your marketing is up to speed. Buyers are being more cautious, so how do you ensure your marketing continues to work for you? Here are three tips that will help you keep marketing momentum.