Welcome to OutThink – a blog for home builder marketing, sales, architecture, and construction executives who are looking to up their game. Create the best homes and optimal experience for buyers shopping online and in your sales centers with insights from Outhouse staff, digital marketing experts, sales gurus, designers, architects and engineers. Push the boundaries with OutThink.
- Why Should I Attend Trade Shows and Summits?What does all of this have to do with the title of this blog? Well, the answer is everything. Trade shows and summits bring together top industry partners and competitors. They put research and innovation all under one roof.
- Why Is Experiential Marketing Essential for Home Builders?Meet Darin Keezer our VP of Operations. Most clients know Darin as a number cruncher and CAD specialist. What many people don’t realize is he is also an expert on experiences, and a brilliant party host.
- Color MattersAgainst a backdrop of grey and white, the most captivating photos include glimpses of vivid color, sometimes coming from the natural world, but most often provided by humans. This reminds me that color also sells homes.
- “Learning Never Exhausts the Mind”“Learning never exhausts the mind.” We love this quote from Leonardo da Vinci. And learning from experts and peers is the objective of the Home Builder Digital Marketing Summit, a two-day, action-packed, educational event!
- Inclusion SellsAlthough I have always been a big proponent of inclusion, a photo I recently stumbled across on a clothing website really got me thinking about the topic and its relation to new home sales. In the world of fashion – old comes long before age 30. It’s rare to see… [Read More]
- Rules of EngagementIn Antarctica, the rule of engagement is – bring on the penguins! Rules of engagement apply to home builders as well. To sell homes, you need to engage home buyers.