Welcome to OutThink – a blog for home builder marketing, sales, architecture, and construction executives who are looking to up their game. Create the best homes and optimal experience for buyers shopping online and in your sales centers with insights from Outhouse staff, digital marketing experts, sales gurus, designers, architects and engineers. Push the boundaries with OutThink.
- Driving OKR AlignmentAlthough OKRs mandate a significant amount of autonomy as teams develop their OKRs, the key to overall corporate success is connection and alignment.
- Capturing the Picture-Perfect MomentPhotos of picture-perfect moments, often referred to as Kodak moments, generate an emotional response, inspiring us, amazing us, and even moving us to buy a new home.
- CRAFTING GREAT OKRs – Part TwoFollowing our discussion on characteristics and tips for creating effective OKRs in part one, we are now ready to begin the process of crafting great OKRs. Anyone can be an OKR rock star. Here’s how…
- 3 CRAFTING GREAT OKRs – Part OneHaving explored the basics of OKRs and prepared for the OKR journey, we are now ready to craft great OKRs. OKRs are comprised of three components – 1) Objectives, 2) Key Results, and 3) Initiatives. Let’s begin!
- Create a Positivity BiasThe Better Thinking: Think Better. Be Better daily emails from Ronda Conger at CBH Homes have become an integral part of my daily routine. Her series of simple quotes that pack a considerable punch compels me to begin each day focusing on what is truly important.
- Visualization SellsLessons Learned from Zillow + a Trip to Croatia. Imagery and Engaging Tools are Vital to New Home Sales. Virtual Tours and Visualizers Bring Maximum Engagement.