Welcome to OutThink – a blog for home builder marketing, sales, architecture, and construction executives who are looking to up their game. Create the best homes and optimal experience for buyers shopping online and in your sales centers with insights from Outhouse staff, digital marketing experts, sales gurus, designers, architects and engineers. Push the boundaries with OutThink.
- “Life Is Messy” – “Beat Your Promises”Nuggets of Wisdom from the Home Builder Digital Marketing Summit “Life is messy. Not every home purchase comes from a beautiful situation. People sometimes buy a new home because they got divorced or someone died. If you have kids, your home is likely not perfectly manicured – you probably have… [Read More]
- Know Your AudienceKnowing your core audience is critical to marketing. Although you may find some crossover, the Dodge Ram Truck fan is probably not the same as the Fiat 500 enthusiast. The same holds true for home builder brands.
- 3 Tips to Keep Marketing Momentum in a Slowing EconomyThe economy is slowing down which makes it especially important that your marketing is up to speed. Buyers are being more cautious, so how do you ensure your marketing continues to work for you? Here are three tips that will help you keep marketing momentum.
- From “It’s Neat” to “It’s NEEDED”What was once a rare luxury on a builders’ website, Interactive Floor Plans (IFP’s) have become an industry expectation. Builders who thought IFP’s were more novelty than a functional sales tool can no longer argue the overwhelming evidence that IFP’s engage buyers.
- Why Should I Attend Trade Shows and Summits?What does all of this have to do with the title of this blog? Well, the answer is everything. Trade shows and summits bring together top industry partners and competitors. They put research and innovation all under one roof.
- Why Is Experiential Marketing Essential for Home Builders?Meet Darin Keezer our VP of Operations. Most clients know Darin as a number cruncher and CAD specialist. What many people don’t realize is he is also an expert on experiences, and a brilliant party host.